The SDIB370 Bench Rack Combo by Body-Solid ProClub
Fitness Professionals, Coaches and Trainers agree that the highly efficient Combo Bench/Squat Package by Body-Solid is a perfect fit for any Fitness Facility. The Bench/Rack combination gives users the ability to utilize squats, bench presses, incline and shoulder presses in a small space efficient footprint.
Designed with an extra-wide 4-point stance, the SDIB370 is a rock-solid performer that features a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates your body's natural lifting path. Lift-off and safety positions are right where you want them, so racking the bar is always comfortable and predictable. Perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more power building exercises.
Equipped with a full Adjustable bench, the SDIB370 is designed to meet any facility’s requirements without breaking the bank. Utility benches are a critical part of any commercial or vertical market facility. Home use benches often incorporate leg attachments that get in the way of many exercises. Home use benches also do not have the quality to hold up in a commercial environment. The utility bench satisfies both of these needs in an affordable quality bench. The unit adjusts from decline to flat to several incline positions. The back pad and seat pad adjust individually of each other. The SDIB370 has a tested weight capacity of over 1000 pounds with its 2"x3", eleven-gauge steel. Thick durable upholstery holds up in any setting. Oversized wheels with a front transport handle make the bench portion very easy to move.
MULTI RACK KEY FEATURES
- Extra-heavy duty 2"x 3" high tensile strength steel mainframe with all-4-side welded construction
- 14-position gunrack can handle over 1,000 lbs. and gives the user the ability to walk the bar up and down without removing plates
- Includes oversized 17" long safeties constructed from 2"x 3" 11-gauge steel
- Mainframe uprights are set to a 7° reverse pitch that accommodates the body’s natural lifting path
- Features 4 Olympic storage posts that suspend weight plates for quick and easy access while keeping your workout area organized
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Assembled Dimensions: 78"L x 65"W x 74"H
- Weight: 215lb
***BAR AND WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED
UTILITY BENCH KEY FEATURES
- 2" x 3", eleven-gauge steel
- Independent back pad and seat pad adjustments
- 1000 pound capacity tested
- Thick, durable padding
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Back pad adjusts flat, incline (15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees) and decline (-18 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 10, and 18 degrees
- Height to pad –flat position 18"
- Back Pad tapers 9.5" - 12" towards seat pad
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!