The DLAT-SF Commercial Rated Lat Pull Down by Body-Solid Pro Dual
A lat machine is an essential piece of equipment for workouts including pull downs, dumbbell rows, bent over rows, chins, “T” bar rows, and seated cable rows.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine is engineered with a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pull down bar permits wide, medium or narrow handgrip position.
The Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine also features a no-cable-change design to provide seamless transitions between long pull and seated row exercises. Adjustable hold-down pads add stability for lifts beyond that of a user's body weight.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
DLAT-SF KEY FEATURES
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable leg hold downs
- 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- Assembled Dimensions: 77"L x 47"W x 83"H
- Product Weight: 529lb