The G9S Multi-Stack Home Gym System by Body-Solid
This multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for up to three people simultaneously (with optional GKR9).
The G9 series of gyms features a multi-function Press Arm Station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press and chest supported mid row exercises.
The Perfect Pec™ Station with fully adjustable range of motion allows users to achieve deeper muscle penetration for faster, more defined results.
The Leg Press/ Calf Press Station operates on its own seperate weight stack, with a 2 to 1 weight ratio, giving the G9 Gyms the awesome capacity of a 420 lb leg press
Add the optional Vertical Knee Raise / Dip Station (GKR9) and up to three people can workout simultaneously on the G9S.
G9S KEY FEATURES
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point and integrated CAM to prevent resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement. This provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement
- Perfect Pec™ station features range of motion adjustment that allows beginning stretch preference
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat posts for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Includes Leg Press / Calf Press station with 2:1 ratio for maximum resistance of 420 lbs
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- Two 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stacks
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings
- 2" x 4", 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability
- Assembled Dimensions: 90"L x 73"W x 84"H
- Product Weight: 964lb
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Commerical Rated Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid Commercial Rated Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would not be used by more than 50 people a day. Light Commercial facilities include: hotels, apartments, condominiums, personal training studios, police and fire stations, and all other Light Commercial facilities that meet the limitations listed above.
To read the complete Body-Solid Commerical Rated Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!