The Body-Solid G9S Multi-Stack Home Gym with GAP9 Aluminum Pulley Upgrade and GIOT9 Inner Outer Thigh
This multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for up to two people simultaneously.
The G9 series of gyms features a multi-function Press Arm Station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press and chest supported mid row exercises.
The Perfect Pec™ Station with fully adjustable range of motion allows users to achieve deeper muscle penetration for faster, more defined results.
The Leg Press/ Calf Press Station operates on its own separate weight stack, with a 2 to 1 weight ratio, giving the G9 Gyms the awesome capacity of a 420lb leg press
Trim and tone those trouble spots with the GIOT inner and outer thigh attachment. Do both abductor and adductor exercises from one seated position.
The Giot has (5) range-of-motion adjustments accommodate users of all sizes. A lumbar supported adjustable back pad, swiveling knee pads, and no cable change design provide the quality, comfort, and ease of use necessary to achieve great results.
The GAP9 Aluminum Pulley Kit brings smoother, stronger, sleeker looks and a touch of class to your gym. Kit Includes the correct amount of pulleys to replace the original set of nylon pulleys for the G9S.
- Body-Solid G9S Premium Home Gym
- Body-Solid GIOT9 Inner Outer Thigh
- Body-Solid GAP9 Aluminum Pulley Upgrade
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point and integrated CAM to prevent resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement. This provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Perfect Pec™ station features range of motion adjustment that allows beginning stretch preference.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat posts for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Two 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stacks.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 4”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes Leg Press / Calf Press station with 2:1 ratio for maximum resistance of 420 lbs.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
G9S Only Dimensions: 90" L x 73" W x 84" H, 964 lbs
GIOT Additional Dims: 55.1"L x 75.3"W x 33.5"H
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Commerical Rated Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid Commercial Rated Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would not be used by more than 50 people a day. Light Commercial facilities include: hotels, apartments, condominiums, personal training studios, police and fire stations, and all other Light Commercial facilities that meet the limitations listed above.
To read the complete Body-Solid Commerical Rated Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!