The FCDWA Fusion Weight-Assisted Dip & Pull-Up Station by Body-Solid
Chin-ups and Dips have long been a standard for increased upper body strength and conditioning. The benefits of these exercises can now be achieved by fitness enthusiasts of every strength level. With it's weight-assisted knee-pad mechanism the FCDWA provides the same benefits of chin and dip exercises to everyone, regardless of their current fitness level or weight. Attaches directly to the weight stack of either the FUSION 500 or Fusion 600 Personal Trainer Gyms to allow the user to counterbalance their own bodyweight.
Additionally, the FCDWA features Vertical Knee Raise capabilities designed to provide an intense ab workout while eliminating strain on the lower back. Easy and convenient step entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ back pads and arm supports reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working on your abs and obliques. Features Dip Station handles with oversized handgrips for a killer triceps/ deltoid/ lower pec workout. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction.
For use with theFusion 500 and Fusion 600 Home Gyms, not included.
FB300B KEY FEATURES
- Counter-resistance knee-pad platform allows user to control desired weight-assist balance
- Easily attaches to either FUSION 500 or 600 Gym
- Lat Pull-Up (wide grip) / Chin-Up (close grip) Station features easy step-up entry
- Easy access Dip Station features oversized diameter grips for ultimate comfort
- Ultra-thick DuraFirm™ back, arm and knee pads
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Two step up platforms
- 11 gauge steel frame with 1 5/8" x 3" oval tubing
- 2"x 2" all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel mainframe construction
- Distance between dip handles 20"
- Distance to top of dip handles 53.5"
- Distance between arm pads 17.5"
- Distance to top of arm pads 55.5"
- 42" lat bar with close grip handles
- Assembled Dimensions: 65"L x 58"W x 83"H
- Product Weight: 180lb
Body-Solid Fusion Weight-Assisted Dip & Pull-Up Station FCDWA Customer Reviews
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Commerical Rated Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid Commercial Rated Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would not be used by more than 50 people a day. Light Commercial facilities include: hotels, apartments, condominiums, personal training studios, police and fire stations, and all other Light Commercial facilities that meet the limitations listed above.
To read the complete Body-Solid Commerical Rated Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!