The Body-Solid EXM3000LPS Multi-Stack Home Gym with RFHU79 Flooring
If maximum strength and a weight room full of workout options is what you want in a minimum amount of space, then try the EXM3000LPS on for size. This multi station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for up to three people simultaneously.
Now packaged with a 7' 9" x 7' 9" flooring bundle, the RFHU79 is perfect for the EXM3000LPS. At 3/8" thick, you don't have to worry about your floors under the gym. A beveled edge protect from trip hazards!
The EXM3000LPS features a multi function Press Arm Station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press and chest supported mid row exercises. The fully adjustable Perfect Pec Station with range limiters allows users to achieve deeper muscle penetration for faster, more defined results. The Leg Press Calf Press Station operates on a 2 to 1 weight ratio giving the EXM3000LPS the awesome capacity of a 420 Lb. leg press. The nonslip, rubber encased foot plate is constructed of heavy gauge steel for safe operation during the most intense workouts.
Multi-Press Station: Built to deliver strength- and deliver it does ! Three stations in one with fully adjustable pads for all size users and full range of motion exercise. Structurally and biomechanically designed for maximum chest, back and shoulder concentration.
Leg Press/ Calf Press Station: It' s Included ! Unique two bar linkage self-aligns the angle of the leg press plate to the user' s body eliminating ankle torsion and ensuring proper biomechanics throughout the full range of motion for all size users. Includes pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction free movement. 2:1 ratio converts the 210 lb. weight stack into 420 Lbs. of resistance. Features adjustable back pad with two position press plate for complete leg and calf development.
Perfect Pec Station: Dual overhead cams with six increment settings per arm provide variable starting positions and allow fine-tuning for accurate prestretch with optimal biomechanical movement. It's a two function station that ensures maximum development of pectoral and rear deltoid muscles.
Lat Pulldown / High Pulley Station: Ideal for increasing size, strength and endurance of your back, shoulder and triceps muscles. Unique easy-access hold down rollers fit all size users with no need for adjustment.
Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Create a lean and muscular waist with absolute isolation of your abdominal and oblique muscles. Unique design also allows the highest degree of comfort when doing triceps extension movements.
Leg Extension/ Leg Curl Station: This cam-driven leg developer will help you work your quads and your hamstrings while developing incredible knee strength in precise biomechanical form.
Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
Dual 210 Lb. Alloy Steel Weight Stacks: Two weight stacks that employ state-of- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
DuraFirm™ Pads:Durable, tear-resistant, fully supported DuraFirm"! pads are double stitched and sewn. These high density, top grade pads provide a LIFETIME of support and comfort and will not bottom out or wear out .. . GUARANTEED !
Weight Stack Shrouds: Two full length, solid steel shrouds entirely encompass each weight stack for enhanced appearance and improved safety.
User Capacity: 2
Weight Stack: (2) 210 Lbs.
Stations: Multi-Press Station, High Pulley & Low Pulley, Leg Extension & Leg Curl, Ab Crunch, Pec Fly, Leg Press, Dips: optional #VKR30
- DuraFirm Pads
- Weight Stack Shrouds
Includes: Lat Bar, Low Row Bar, Utility Strap and Workout Poster
RFHU79 FLOORING SPECIFICATIONS
- Four Interlocking Rubber Mats
- All 4 Pieces have 2 Interlocking Edges
- Rubber Mats 3/8" Thick
- Assembled Size: 7-9" x 7'-9"
- 240 lbs. Assembled
- Smooth Reverse Side
- Beveled edges in order to avoid trip hazards
- Absolutely non-absorbent
- Will not harbor or promote bacteria growth
- Does not curl
- Clean and fresh mitigating agent used to significantly reduce aroma
Assembled Dimensions: 91"L x 73"W x 83.5"H
Flooring Dimensions: 93" L x 93" W; not compatible with VKR30 attachment
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Commerical Rated Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid Commercial Rated Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would not be used by more than 50 people a day. Light Commercial facilities include: hotels, apartments, condominiums, personal training studios, police and fire stations, and all other Light Commercial facilities that meet the limitations listed above.
To read the complete Body-Solid Commerical Rated Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!