Bare Steel Equipment Iron Skull Power Bar
- Made in the USA
- Authorized Bare Steel Equipment Dealer
- No Sales Tax (Excluding NJ, WY)
- Over 950 Verified Reviews: Click to Read Them!
Estimated Shipping: Leaves Warehouse in 3-10 Business Days
Delivery Method: Ground Shipping via UPS or FedEx.
The Iron Skull Power Bar by Bare Steel Equipment
Looking for a reliable and tough power bar? Look no further than the Iron Skull Power Bar! This bar is full of top quality features that make it perfect for your toughest lifts. The best part.. it's made right here in the USA.
The knurling on this bar is especially aggressive, including a center knurl, to give you a firm grip on the bar. With a tensile strength of 200,000 PSI, you can be confident that this bar will hold up to whatever you throw at it. Plus, it comes in three different coating options - Black Zinc, Black Cerakote or Bare Steel - to give you the look you want. So don't wait any longer, get your hands on the Iron Skull Power Bar today!
Bare Steel Equipment Iron Skull Power Bar Coating Options
- Black Cerakote / Grooved Zinc Sleeves: Heavy duty, tough, and very resistant to corrosion
- Black Zinc / Grooved Zinc Sleeves
- NOTE: light swirl marks may be noticeable from zinc application but does not affect performance
- Bare Steel Bar and Bare Steel Sleeves: Vintage and raw at the most basic of levels. This bar can rust - it has no coating. Returns are only accepted due to a manufacturer defect.
Bare Steel Equipment Iron Skull Power Bar Specs and Features
- IPF aligned powerlifting bar
- Aggressive diamond knurling
- Center knurl
- 28.5 mm diameter
- 200,000 PSI
- 2,000 lb rated bar
- Stiffer bar
- Oil impregnated bronze bushings
- MADE IN USA