The 10mm Super Stacked Weight Pin by Bare Steel Equipment
As cable machines continue to evolve, so do we. One thing we have discovered is the vast differences in selectorized plate faces. Some are rounded, some are coated in a thicker paint, covered in stickers, or have gaps in between each plate for protection from slamming.
With these variations, the total pull force of the original Stacked Weight Pin is not as effective as it would be on a flatter surface. With the Super Stack Weight Pin, we’ve more than doubled the pulling force from 21lbs to 49lbs of pull to provide a super strong and secure connection to your plate stack capable of combating the more difficult surfaces.
The Stacked Weight Pin is a patent pending pin that allows you to add additional Olympic weight plates to any selectorized machine. The 10mm pin is a full 10″ or 9.65" long steel rod surrounded by another 2″ of steel for a super strong, sturdy hold for additional plates. Magnets at the base of the pin provide 49 pounds of pull to keep the pin attached to the weight stack. The Stacked Weight Pin is unique in that it is a 3-in-1 pin. It acts as an adder weight, offers micro adjustments, and allows for max stack capabilities.
With a weight of 5lbs, it automatically acts as an adder weight when you are in between the traditional 10lb stacks. Gone are the days of lost adder weights at the gym sticking plates to the side in awkward ways. You are sure to increase your own training and continue to challenge yourself with the Stacked Weight Pin.
Bare Steel Equipment 10mm Stacked Weight Pin Specs and Features
- Total Length: 12", 10” or 9.65″
- Barbell Sleeve: 6″ long with 2″ diameter, fitting Olympic weights
- Microloading makes a great adder weight for physical therapy and medical rehabilitation
- Six-Shooter magnets with 21 lbs of pull
- Rod Length & Size: 4", 3.65″, 5" or 6" long 10 mm pin will fit most commercial sized cable selectorized machines*
- The 4" rod length is the most common and best for machines with open pin holes through the entire plate, or with machine that has a 4" selector pin. Measure your selector pin or plate width for the most accurate length needed.
- The 3.65" rod is best for machines that have closed pin holes behind the stack. This means the backside of the plate stack has no opening. Measure your selector pin for the most accurate length needed.
- The 5" or 6" rod is best for weight stacks that have a wider plate to them. The best fitting for this rod is the Inspire functional trainer series. Measure your selector pin for the most accurate length needed.
- Weight: 5lbs
- Max Weight: 135 lbs
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA
- 100% USA Steel
A WORD OF CAUTION
- The Stacked Weight Pin is intended to be used as an adder weight attachment only. Do not use the pin as a selector pin with added weight. It could cause bending of the pin and result in serious injury.
- It is important to check and verify the weight capabilities of your cable machines prior to use. Failure to do so may result in serious injury.
*NOTE: It is important to measure your selector pin or stack hole for the most accurate fit. A digital caliper will provide the most precise fit and are inexpensive and very convenient to have. You can find them on Amazon. If unsure of fit, measure first.
Bare Steel Equipment 10mm Stacked Weight Pin Videos