STRENGTH WAREHOUSE USA RETURN POLICY
There is no charge to cancel your order prior to shipment.
Once an order has been assigned tracking, it cannot be cancelled. The customer will be required to go through the return process outlined below.
Pre-orders or backordered items maybe be cancelled at any time prior to restock and shipment unless otherwise communicated to you.
Our return policy is simple:
- Must be within 30 days of delivery.
- Must be unused, never assembled, in new condition, and in the original packaging.
- No restocking fees
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Here's some more details:
In order to be considered for a return, all products MUST be unused, in new condition, and in the original packaging.
We allow returns to be initiated up to 30 days from the date of product delivery. We don't charge a restocking fee.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to notify us of your intent. Please include the Order # and the reason for return.
Customers will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Any return requests that do not meet the above criteria will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. All will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee and customer will be responsible for return shipping costs. Strength Warehouse reserves the right to deny any return requests that do not meet the above criteria.
- The customer must initiate their claim within 30 days of the product delivery by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
- All products MUST be unused, in new condition, and in the original packaging.
- Once approved for the return, the customer will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and RMA number.
- Products must be packed for return in the original box with original packaging material. They must be unused and unassembled.
- Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the returned product.
- Incomplete product returns will receive a partial credit only at the discretion of Strength Warehouse USA and the manufacturer.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should:
- Take pictures and videos! Document as much as possible. This will make any returns or claims easier for everyone.
- For freight deliveries: Make note of the damage on the BOL (Bill of Lading) when signing for delivery. The BOL is official record of the delivery with the freight carrier.
If your product is damaged or missing parts, we please ask you to use discretion, but lean towards accepting the shipment.
We will always get the correct parts and pieces to you to have a new, fully functioning product. We stand by this.
If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process a claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
- The customer must report damage to products with a standard shipping and delivery process (USPS, UPS, FedEx) to the carrier within 7 days of delivery.
- LTL products, products shipped with a freight company should be inspected before the freight company leaves the premises of the delivery location. ANY AND ALL DAMAGES AND/OR SHORTAGES MUST BE NOTED on the Bill of Lading.
Any products that have damage or defective parts out of the box or from shipping will receive the appropriate replacement parts from the manufacturer to restore all functionality of the product. This will require pictures, sometimes videos, and possibly other information to get the correct parts replaced!
If a product is refused upon delivery for any reason other than extensive damages, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from the customer.
Be prepared to defend your refusal with pictures and or videos of the order as attempted to be delivered by the freight company.
This includes shipping charges originally included in the purchase price of the product. If you refuse shipment, the product will go back to the delivery company and may not get back to warehouse for 2-3 weeks or longer.
A return cannot get processed until the product is received by the warehouse.