Returns and Cancellations
STRENGTH WAREHOUSE USA RETURN POLICY
There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours. After 24 hours, you will be charged 3% of the purchase price as an administrative fee.
Once an order has been assigned tracking, it absolutely cannot be cancelled. The customer will be required to go through the return process outlined below.
Pre-Orders or backordered items maybe be cancelled at any time prior to restock and shipment unless otherwise communicated to you.
Strength Warehouse USA allows returns to be initiated up to 30 days from the date of product delivery. We don't charge a restocking fee, unless the product returned doesn't meet the conditions below.
In order to be considered for a return, all products MUST be unused, in new condition, and in the original packaging.
Please email us at email@example.com, to notify us of your intent. Please include the Order # and the reason for return.
Customers will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- The customer must initiate their claim within 30 days of the product delivery by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All products MUST be unused, in new condition, and in the original packaging.
Once approved for the return, the customer will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and RMA number.
- Products must be packed for return in the original box with original packaging material.
- The customer has 7 days from the issuance of the RMA to return the product.
- Credit will be issued upon inspection of the returned product.
- Incomplete product returns will receive a partial credit only at the discretion of Strength Warehouse USA and the manufacturer.
If a product is refused upon delivery for any reason other than extensive damages, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from the customer. This includes shipping charges originally included in the purchase price of the product. If you refuse shipment, the product will go back to the delivery company and may not get back to warehouse for 2 or 3 weeks. A return cannot get processed until the product is received by the warehouse. Refused deliveries will incur a 35% restocking fee.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. We will always get the correct parts and pieces to you to have a new, fully functioning product.
If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process a claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
- The customer must report damage to products with a standard shipping and delivery process (USPS, UPS, FedEx) to the carrier within 7 days of delivery.
- LTL products, products shipped with a freight company should be inspected before the freight company leaves the premises of the delivery location. ANY AND ALL DAMAGES AND/OR SHORTAGES MUST BE NOTED on the Bill of Lading.
Any products that have damage or defective parts out of the box or from shipping will receive the appropriate replacement parts from the manufacturer to restore all functionality of the product. This will require pictures, sometimes videos, and possibly other information to get the correct parts replaced!