The Viking Pro XL Indoor Rower by First Degree Fitness
An extra-large patented twin tank is the driving force behind the powerful Viking Pro XL indoor rower, offering a colossal 65% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models. Unprecedented Fluid Force technology ensures no dead spots throughout the entire stroke, allowing users to engage in a more vigorous workout and feel like they’re powering through open water.
Viking Pro XL offers all of the premium features Bluetooth auto-adjust technology that instinctively correlates chosen tank resistance with the console display. Smart device connectivity paired with FDF’s social app, allows users to record, monitor, and store personal or club bests.
Although this model more than caters for the elite athletic market, Viking Pro XL is an exceptional choice for individuals of any fitness level due to its user-friendly nature and ergonomic design.
- Commercial-grade build with a 5-year warranty
- Huge 10XL water resistance tank delivers over 50% greater resistance than Plus range models
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM) with smart phone compatibility
- Complete with premium ergonomic handle or upgrade to Heart Rate Handle for wireless readings straight to the console
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, extending the life of the product
- Compatible with Elevate Kit for heightened on-off rower access
- Compatible with Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Compact footprint and vertical storage option – 2130 x 540mm (83.86 x 21.65"), or Upright 540 x 560 mm (21.65 x 22.05")
- Max User Weight - 150kg (330lbs)
- Compact Footprint: 2130mm x 540mm (83.86" x 21.26")
- Upright Storage: 540mm x 560mm (21.26" x 22.05")
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)
- Size: 990mm x 560mm x 585mm (38.98" x 22.05" x 23.03")
- Net Weight: 21.54kg (47.49 lb)
- Gross Weight: 26.40kg (58.20 lb)
- Cubic Metres: 0.33 (11.65 Cubic Feet)
- Size: 2230mm x 187 mm x 80 mm (87.80" x 7.36" x 3.15")
- Net Weight: 9.30 kg (20.50 lb)
- Gross Weight: 10.30 kg (22.71 lb)
- Cubic Metres: 0.03 (1.06 Cubic Feet)
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!