The Trainer Curved Treadmill by Trueform
The Trainer is lighter weight and user-friendly for all skill levels. The Trainer is an affordable, rugged, quality built solution for any commercial training facility or home gym. The Trainer comes with the same responsive belt technology as the TrueForm Runner, which makes it a perfect choice for any skill level. You will burn 44% more calories than on a motorized treadmill. Because the Trainer curve is so shallow, users feel safe and in control of their speed, whether walking, jogging, or running. The LCD is compatible with Polar heart rate monitor T31.
TRUEFORM TRAINER TFT-D TECH SPECS
- Length/Width/Height: 64" x 31" x 63"
- Running Surface: 17" Wide
- Unit Weight: 290lb
- Max User weight: 400lb
- Bearing Frame: Formed Welded 7 Gauge Steel
- Frame: 2" Square Steel Tubing
- Cover: Molded Plastic
- Handrails: 2" Formed Steel Tubing
- Paint: Light Texture Powder Coat - Handrails
- Custom Paint: Not Available
- Belts: Polyurethane Reinforced
- Tread Surface: Molded Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Tread Lower: Molded Polymer
- Tread Options: Not Available
- Bearings: 112 Sealed Ball Bearings
- Pulleys: Injection Molded Polymer
- Display: LCD - pace/speed/distance:mi & km/time/heart rate
- Performance Adapter: Not Available
- Warranty: Frame: 5yrs, Parts/Components: 2yrs
- Manufactured: Korea
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!