The DCLP-SF Commercial Leg Press and Calf Extension Machine by Body-Solid Pro Dual
A proper leg workout not only strengthens the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves, it also works the cardiovascular systems and burns fat.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension's advanced design reduces spinal compression while allowing full range of motion in a natural biomechanically efficient movement. The machine features pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction-free motion.
The fully adjustable DuraFirm™ back pad has an ergonomically designed two-position press plate to provide users of every size with a complete leg and calf workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
DCLP-SF KEY FEATURES
- Ergonomic recumbent seat with 12 position adjustable back pad accommodates users of all sizes comfortable and safely for both leg press and calf exercises
- Wide rubber, matted non-skid press plate and conveniently placed handgrips provide added stability during maximum pressing
- Four bar linkage and oversized pillow block bearings provide smooth, continuous movement throughout each exercise
- 2:1 weight ratio with a 210 lb. weight stack provides 420 lbs. of resistance. Also available in a 310 lb. weight stack
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms
- Assembled Dimensions: 37"L x 82"W x 77"H
- Product Weight: 549lb
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!