The XM-4586 Pro Cable Speed Rope - Revolver by Xtreme Monkey
The Xtreme Revolver Pro Jump Rope is made for the experienced athlete. High-grade aluminum and precision high-speed ball bearings ensure the best experience and smooth operation.
Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
Sizing - Begin by putting 1 foot on the rope and stand upright so the handles are even on both sides. Pull the cable tot until it hits right around the bottom of your armpit
Cutting the Rope - There are 2 ends of the rope; one end has a fix clasp, the other end has a clasp which is removable with a mini Phillips head screw driver. Loosen the screw and remove the end cap. Slide the clasps down until you are comfortable with the size of the rope. Tighten the rope and trim the excess the rope off with a cable cutter. Finally, put the end cap back on the end of the rope. One of the things to listen for is whether the jump rope slaps in front of you. This will lead bouncing and possibly tripping on the rope. Alternatively if it never touches the ground, the rope may be too short. To be proficient at a movement such as double unders, you want the rope to never touch the floor but not be too short. A recommended suggestion would be to play around with the sizing prior to cutting
Maintenance - Cable ropes are prone to curling. Here are some tips on our to keep your ropes working for years; Hang rope over a hook to let it straighten out. OR you can also keep it lying loosely in a workout bag. Do not wrap it around the handles. When jumping, if you are using correct form and the cord has been adjusted, the arc will straighten as you are jumping. Avoid jumping in or storing the jump rope in cold temperatures such as a garage or in the trunk of a car. It will make the cord stiff and can also cause it to break when jumping
Avoid jumping on concrete as it can wear the cord out. Jumping on other hard surfaces such as tile can also cause undue stress to your joints and/or shin splints.
Handle Material - High-Grade Aluminum Handle
Handle Length - 6.0"
Cable - 10-ft Coated 3/32" (2.38mm) speed cable
Adjustment - Adjustable at one end by screw
Tapered Handle - 1/2" spindle to 3/4" diameter base
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!