The XM-4381 Commercial FID Bench by Xtreme Monkey
ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE FITNESS EQUIPMENT HAS JUST BEEN IMPROVED.
The Xtreme Monkey XM100 FID (Flat-Incline-Decline) bench allows user to go through a full range of motions without having to worry about wobbling or tipping. Train all your pressing and arm movements through a full range inclines and a 20 degree decline. Leg pad is included to provide a killer abdominal workout. 3 seat adjustment positions to accommodate and desired angle during workouts.
2" padding offer a comfortable and ergonomically correct seat for users of any weight or height.
Add on an optional FID leg curl/extension to turn the bench into the ultimate bench for home or light commercial use.
- Wheels for easy mobility
- 2x3 construction tubing
- Rubber feet to prevent sliding
- 7 adjustable positions: -20 through 85 degrees (-20,0,20,35,50,65 and 85 degree fixed options)
Pad Height: Weightlifting, Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Multipurpose
Pad Width: 11.5" from the centre
Seat Length: 13.5" from the centre
Seat Width: 14"
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!