XMark Fitness Heavy Duty Power Cage Featuring 24 Bar Catches and Safety Spotter Adjustments, Split Pull-Up Handles, Dip Station, Four Pair of U-Shape Bar Catches, And Two Safety Spotter Bars XM-7620
The XMark Power Cage with Dip Station and Pull-up Bar XM-7620 allows you to lift heavy weights safely without the need for a spotter. As XMark's top of the line power cage, the XMark XM-7620 is designed with heavy duty adjustable pull-pin safety spotters, triceps dip handles, and a split grip chin-up/pull-up bar. Starting at 20" height, the bar catches and safety spotter adjustment holes are spaced 2-inches apart for maximum user control. The XMark Power Cage XM-7620 also includes 11-gauge 2"x 3" steel construction and a baked on, scratch-resistant powder coat finish. Also consider the optional attachment for the XMark Power Cage XM-7620, the XM-7621 Lat Pulldown and Low Row Attachment.
- Four pair of U-shaped bar catches, two pair on the front, one pair front inside, one pair back inside
- 24 adjustment holes spaced two inches apart for maximum user control
- Optional attachment: XM-7621 Lat Pulldown and Low Row Attachment available from XMark (NOT included)
- 11-gauge steel mainframe construction with scratch resistant powder coat finish
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!