The MB-24 24" Straight Lat Bar by Valor Fitness (DISCONTINUED)
** THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED **
The Valor Fitness MB-24 is a precision engineered 24” lat bar is perfect for targeting back, arm and shoulder muscles. The forged swivel provides a fluid and continuous range of motion for deeper stretches and better contractions. Knurled handles make for a positive grip in any plane of motion. Attach this 24 inch lat bar to your Valor Fitness BD-61 Cable Wall Mount or the BD-62 Cable Crossover Machine for an incredible back workout. 2-year warranty.
Heavy Duty - Constructed from solid 12-gauge Steel for strength and durability. Strong enough to hold up to 500 lbs
Rotating Attachment - Allows for a fluid and continuous range of motion
Versatile - Two grip handles allow the user to work different muscle groups during their Lat workout. Perfect for use with the Valor Fitness BD-61 Cable Wall Mount or the BD-62 Cable Crossover Machine
Knurled Grip Handles - Textured handles keep the user safe by allowing for a stronger and more secure grip on the bar
Box Size / Weight: 10 lbs / 26"L x 8"W x 3"H
RECOMMENDED MAX WEIGHT
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!