The Dumbbell System Weight Stand for MX30, MX55 and MX85 by MX Select
The MX SELECT Dumbbell System Weight Stand will fit MX30, MX55 and MX85 Rapid Change Dumbbell Weight Cradles. The MX Weight Stand is space-efficient and easy to use, perfect for any in-home fitness room. To fit the MX Dumbbells, simply unbolt the four weight cradle feet and bolt on top of the weight stand.
DUMBBELL SYSTEM WEIGHT STAND TECH SPECS
- Footprint – Dumbbell & Rack: 18.74"L x 22"W x 30.68"H
- Rack Weight: 32 lbs
- Total Weight – MX30 Dumbbell & Rack: 92 lbs
- Total Weight – MX55 Dumbbell & Rack: 142 lbs
- Total Weight – MX85 Dumbbell & Rack: 202 lbs
MX Select Dumbbell System Weight Stand Customer Reviews
MX Select Warranty Agreement
This product is not designed or intended for use other than in the home environment.
- HANDSETS: Pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- WEIGHT PLATES: 90 DAYS from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
To read the complete MX Select Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!