The Vortex VX3 FA Rower by First Degree Fitness
Don’t miss a stroke with the new Vortex VX3 FA Indoor Rower with patented Fluid Assist?. The closest experience you can get to on-water rowing, this Vortex VX-3 FA Fluid Rower design has been inspired by the form and movement of professional rowers to achieve optimal rowing simulation.
The Vortex VX-3 FA indoor rowing machine boasts an industry-first wireless smart handle for instant resistance level change and FDF’s registered Fluid Assist? motorized resistance control.
Once you’ve experienced the Vortex VX-3 FA Fluid Rower’s instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke, our fluid innovation will challenge your perception of just how real indoor rowing can feel. Pick up the pace at the press of a button and our wireless smart handle will instantaneously emulate the same resistance you’d feel on the water.
- Motor controlled resistance level
- Wireless change level with Smart Handle or IPM
- 20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance
- Resistance control buttons for a wireless level change
- Deluxe ergonomic design
- Easy to remove the protective cover for battery change
- The quick belt release mechanism for easy belt or handle replacement
- Blue polycarbonate VFR tank
- 20 levels of patented Variable Fluid Resistance to sustain any challenge
- Built-in Direct Drive System
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- Sensor support
- Fluid Assist® motorized resistance control with easy ‘power-on' function
- USB support
- Displays time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer
- Includes quick start, manual programs, interval training and retention of 6 workouts
- Includes Heart Rate receiver and compatibility with most HR belts
- Height adjustable with advanced heel cradle to support quick release and instant adjustment
- Positioned at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit
- Optional back support
- Extra-long anodized, aluminum seat rails to accommodate the tallest of users
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for a cleaner, safer and smoother action
- High-quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability
- Rubber feet, front, and rear provide the largest contact patch and superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision
- Single 6V external PSU
- The socket at the base of the tank support leg
- Easy connect and power-on procedure
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!