Endurance by Body-Solid Upright Bike B5U DISCONTINUED
***THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED***
With a light commercial rating the B5U is perfect for most homes and clubs. The ergonomic handle bar combines with the heavy gauge steel frame to replicate a true road cycling experience. The B5U offers advanced programs providing workout variety and keeping your workouts fresh and interesting. The advanced heart rate control programs provide the ultimate in personalized programming as the bike reacts to the users heart rate. Key feedback gives users advanced workout information. The easy to navigate touch screen console has a modern look while accessing all programming and feedback. The B5U is also self generating, requiring no external power supply. As you pedal you create the energy to power the easy to navigate touch screen display.
- 59" L x 26" W x 63" H
- Weight: 149.6 LBS
MANUAL: This program allows the user to have the complete control over their workout. The user can make adjustment on resistance level from 1 to 16.
HILL: This program takes the user through two hill profiles. Resistance changes are small during this program. This is a good program to get started with or for someone looking for a lower stress workout.
SPEED TRAINING: This program simulates interval training with more extreme levels of high and low
- intensity levels.
RANDOM: This program randomly generates a new program profile every time it is chosen. This allows you to keep the workouts fresh and motivating. The RANDOM program will be different every time you use it.
INTERVAL: This program varies the intensity of the workout between low and high resistance to quickly raise and lower the heart rate thru a series of high & low profiles.
FATBURN: This program gets your heart rate fast and maintains it at 65% of your calculated
- maximum heart rate with slight variation to provide optimal calories burn.
TARGET HEART RATE PROGRAMS: Heart rate control programs are designed to automatically change resistance to keep your heart rate at a predetermined level based on the selected Heart Rate program. Each Heart Rate program is designed with a specific goal in mind.
- The preset Heart Rate Programs are TARGET HEART RATE, HR FATBURN, HR CARDIO, HR HILL, HR INTERVAL, % (TARGET HEART RATE)
- % Target Heart Rate allows the user to select a Target Heart Rate (See section titled MONITORING YOUR HEART RATE for more information) that would like to be maintained during the exercise session.
HR 80% (CARDIO): HR 80% maintains the Target Heart Rate at 80% of the Maximum Heart Rate by automatically adjusting resistance levels. This program provides for a high intensity, cardiovascular workout.
HR 65% (FAT BURN): HR 65% maintains the Target Heart Rate at 65% of the Maximum Heart Rate by automatically adjusting the resistance levels. This program provides the ultimate fat burning workout.
HR 60-85% (HILL): HR Hill simulates hill training by alternates between 60% and 85% of your Max HR.
HR 60-85% (INTERVAL): The HR INTERVAL program alternates between 60% and 85% of your Max HR. This
- program provides an excellent fat burn and cardiovascular workout.
- To obtain the greatest cardiovascular benefits from your exercise workout, it is important to work within your target heart rate zone. The American Heart Association (AHA) defines this target as 60% -75% percent of the Maximum Heart Rate.
- The Maximum Heart Rate may be roughly calculated by subtracting the user’s age from 220.
- The Maximum Heart Rate and aerobic capacity naturally decreases as the user ages. This may vary from one person to another, but use this number to find your approximate effective target zone. For example, the Maximum Heart Rate for an average 40 year-old is 180 bpm. The target heart rate zone is 60%-75% of 180 or 108-135 bpm. See the Fitness Safety
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!