Body-Solid Tools Interlocking Rubber Flooring RF4PM - DISCONTINUED
***THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED***
No weight is too heavy for this is the heavy duty, interlocking rubber flooring system!
The SuperLock Flooring System is made from recycled rubber and bond with urethane binder which encapsulates each piece of rubber for long life and provides resistance to foreign substances. Each piece has a dimension of 19.5" square once tabs are trimmed and two pieces snapped together measure 39".
The Super Lock Flooring System offers an interlocking rubber floor system that consists of a single design piece that can be trimmed easily with a straight edge and carpenter's knife - making it easy to adjust the size of your workout area and still have a professional rubber floor system!
- •Each package includes 4 pieces
- Made from recycled rubber and bonded with urethane binder
- Once four pieces are snapped together, it measures 39" x 39"
- Dimensions: 19.5” Square, 3/8” Thick /per piece. 1 square meter (39”) per package.
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!