Body-Solid Pro Dual Commercial Inner and Outer Thigh Machine DIOT-SF
Estimated Shipping: Leaves Warehouse in 5-7 Business Days
Delivery Method: This Product Ships LTL/Freight with Curbside Delivery. Liftgate Service Included (A $75 Value!). Learn more >
The DIOT-SF Commercial Inner and Outer Thigh Machine by Body-Solid Pro Dual
Effective thigh workouts require a biomechanically correct machine to keep backs, butts and knees where they belong in order to isolate the targeted area and achieve optimum results.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine features a pop-in cam adjustment to users to select their own starting positional and range of motion. Four sealed, pillow-block ball bearing systems provide a smooth inner thigh and hip concentration.
The biomechanically accurate foot posts and ergonomically correct bent-knee design angled seat eliminates lower back stress. Users face forward towards the weight stack, providing easy access. The Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine also has no-slip handgrips to assure user stability when exercising.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
DIOT-SF KEY FEATURES
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat back
- 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- Assembled Dimensions: 76"L x 36"W x 62"H
- Product Weight: 475lb