XMark Shipping and Return Policy
All small packages, packages weighing 150 lbs. or less, will be shipped exclusively with FedEx.
Large items, over 150lbs, will ship with via freight with an LTL courier. These items include free crubside delivery.
XMark Fitness allows a comprehensive 14-day return policy. All orders must meet the following requirements to qualify for a return:
- All products must be returned in the original box with all parts, attachments and accessories
- A return authorization number (RMA) must be requested within 30 days of from the date of delivery.
- The RMA number must accompany the package when it is returned
- Return authorization numbers are valid for 10 days only
- If a product is refused upon delivery, Customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from the customer. This includes shipping charges originally included in the purchase price of the product.
- Credit will be issued upon inspection of the returned product
- Incomplete product returns will receive a partial credit only at the discretion of Strength Warehouse USA and XMark
- A 25% restocking fee will apply to all XMark products returned including refused delivery returns.
Customer has 14 days from the date the product was received to request a return authorization and 7 days to return the product after the return authorization is issued;
Pack products for return in the original box with original packaging material
Print the Return Authorization Number on a label and attach the label to the box to maintain its like-new condition.
Ship the address product to Company’s distribution center located at 7144 West Park Road, Shreveport, LA 71129 using a carrier who will provide a tracking number and requires a signature upon delivery
The Dealer is responsible for filing a claim against the carrier for Products damaged during return shipping
DAMAGED & DEFECTIVE PRODUCT POLICY
- Exercise equipment is generally heavy and can be expensive to ship. We ask our our customers to afford us & XMark an opportunity to replace damaged and/or defective parts before returning any purchase.
- Replacing damaged and/or defective parts will save both parties money and help hold down costs.
- Products can get damaged in transit and/or, on occasions, could have a manufacturers’ defect
- XMark, at XMark's expense will replace FREE OF CHARGE defective component parts and pay shipping charges
- Damage to small packaged products, products weighing 150 lbs. or less, should be reported to the carrier (usually FEDEX) within seven days of delivery
- LTL products, products shipped with a freight company weighing more than 150 lbs., should be inspected before the freight company leaves the premises and ANY AND ALL DAMAGES AND/OR SHORTAGES MUST BE NOTED on the Bill of Lading.
If you need to cancel an order that has not shipped, contact us as soon as possible. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled and we suggest you go through the return procedures outlined above.