Valor Fitness Product Warranty
The Valor Fitness warranty covers all Valor products for intended use only with the appropriate corresponding equipment and exercises. As a fitness company, we encourage vigorous use of our products and if you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at Info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (weather or sun damage).
- Conditioning Bands: 1-year warranty for use as intended for stretching and resistance exercises alone or in conjunction with bar exercises. Warranty does not cover damage due to bands being used as a harness.
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers against defects in manufacturers workmanship.
- Plyo Box: 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover damage due to use or cosmetic imperfections/damage due to use.
Note: Be sure to use caution and care when assembling equipment, do not over tighten screws/bolts as it may cause metal/wood to dimple or chip, resulting in damaging the product.
- Pulleys: 1-year warranty
- Ropes: 1-year warranty. Warranty does not cover damage caused by use on rough surfaces nor does the warranty cover soiling or staining from outdoor use. 1-year warranty. Warranty does not cover commercial use.
- RX Medicine Balls: 1-year warranty against manufacturers defect. Medicine balls are NOT intended to be used as a slam ball, nor bounced off a rough surface. Damage due to improper use causing the ball to pop or split open will not be covered.
- Slam Balls: 1-year warranty under normal, recommended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by use on a rough surface or damage due to over-inflating or deflating the air in the ball. Recommended PSI for Valor Fitness slam balls is 3 psi.
- Wall Balls: 1-year warranty under normal, recommended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, using wall balls as a slam ball, or puncture damage to outer shell.
- Weight Belts: 2-year warranty.
- Bars:3 Year Warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the website product listings and while not used improperly.
- Bumper Plates: 2 Year Warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage to 10lb and 15lb plates caused by dropping with only the 10lb or 15lb plates on the bar (example: clean and jerk).
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense. Images of damage or defective products may be required to be emailed to use prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only nontransferable. Proof of purchase will be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to fulfill our customers purchase, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), partial or full refund or product credit towards future purchases. Refusal of our chosen method may result in the return freight being the responsibility of the customer. All warranty claims must be made within the specified time as noted. Valor Fitness standard warranty states 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year popper pin is intended where applicable.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, non-transferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. (The original warranty duration stands after repair or replacement.) This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Fitness.