The R9 Magnetic Air Rower by Pro 6 Fitness
The striking and durable Pro 6 – R9 Rower is the machine for those seeking the ultimate rowing experience. With its combination of magnetic and air resistance, the R9 can provide a huge range of resistance resulting in an intense workout customized for both the novice or expert rower. The Pro 6 – R9 Rower has a quiet and smooth ride that’s ideal for toning and strengthening the arms, legs, back, core, and shoulders. The Pro 6 – R9 Rower features a self-powered computer console that does not require any messy power cords or cables. The user-friendly console displays time, strokes per minute (SPM), distance, calories, etc. With its measurable performance, durable construction, distinctive style, and ergonomic design, the Pro 6 – R9 Rower will complement any home gym and get you on track to a healthy life.
- Self-Powered Computer Console: No power cords or wires.
- Computer Console displays total time, 500m split time, total distance, strokes per minute, calories per hour, and watts
- Pre-programmed and customizable interval training programs
- Built-in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter not included)
- A patented folding style for easy storage
- Lightweight with built-in wheels for easy portability
- 20" seat height for easy entry and exit
- Comfortable padded seat for marathon rowing sessions
- Built-In fan for extra comfort
- Patented adjustable footpad design to customize to any size user
- Dual air and magnetic flywheel system for 16 levels of resistance
- Strong torque with a smooth rowing motion
- Data reading simulates rowing in actual outdoor environments
- Aluminum rail with 19cm width for a lighter, stronger, and smoother ride
- Assembly by 2 people in 30 minutes
- Maximum user weight: 136 kg (300 lbs.)
- 12 months on mechanical components
- 24 months on the metal frame
Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 257 cm x 54 cm x 120 cm (101 in. x 21.25 in. x 47.25 in.)
Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 136 cm x 54 cm x 162 cm (53.5 in. x 21.25 in. x 63.75 in.)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs.)
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!