The Pro Clubline SLM300G Lat Pull Mid Row by Body-Solid
Impressively versatile, the Pro Club Lat Machine is a favorite for gym and club use. Extraordinary capabilities set this machine apart. For starters, you get a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pulldown bar allows you to choose wide, medium or narrow handgrip position for maximum development. No-cable-change design allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull / Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. Adjustable hold-down pads stabilize you for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique styling, space efficient design, exceptional performance and versatility make this Lat Machine a standout in any gym, club or institution.
SLM300G KEY FEATURES
- All 4-side welded
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched
- Features high density top grade foam
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Instructional placard included
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel
- Assembled Dimensions: 64"L x 46"W x 83"H
- Weight: 444lb
Body-Solid ProClub Lat Pull Mid Row SLM300G Customer Reviews
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!