The T65D Treadmill by Fitnex
The Fitnex T65D Treadmill is a treadmill built to fit the needs of even the most extreme workout. With additional features like a two speed adjustable fan, left and right cup holders, an adjustable book/magazine rack, a 7.5 LCD monitor, USB charging port, built in speakers and SDS cushioning system with 8 cushions.
T65D KEY FEATURES
- Special Features: Dual water bottle holders, book/magazine rack, USB charging port, built-in speakers, fan
- Display: 7.5" backlight LCD
- Display Feedback: Pulse, Laps, Incline, Time, Speed, Calories,Distance, Pace
- Programs: Total programs 12 Manual, Goal(Time, Calories, Distance), Cardio, Interval, Fat burn, Long slow dist., Gerkin, Heart rate control, Custom 1 & 2
- Deck: 0.8"
- Cushion System: 8-Point SDS cushioning
- Rollers: Precision Mode 2.5"
- Heart Rate: Contact / Wireless
- Speed Range: 0.5 -12.5MPH
- Incline Range: 0~15%
- Motor System: 4.0 HP DC Motor
- Step-on Height: 9.8"
- Power Requirements: 110v
- Running Area: 60" x 20"
- Dimension: 77" x 36" x 62"
- Product Weight: 261 lbs
- Max User Weight: 425 lbs
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!